How to access stickers on Signal
How to download new stickers on Signal app? Before giving these information, let us first tell you how to access these stickers on the app.
How to access sticker on Signal App (for android users)
- First open the Signal app. Now open the chat you’re trying to send the sticker to.
- Now click on emoji icon in chatbox.
- Here you will see the sticker button next to the emoji button.
- Click on this button, you’ll find two default sticker packs already available here for access.
- After tapping on the sticker icon the emoji icon of the chatbox will turn into sticker icon. You can then send any sticker you want to send with a tap.
How to access sticker on Signal App (for IOS users)
- First open the Signal app. Now open the chat you’re looking to send the sticker to.. Like Android.
- Now click on the sticker icon on the right in the Chatbox.
- You can then use all stickers with one tap.
How to download stickers from SignalStickers.com
SignalStickers.com is a free third party collection that provides stickers for the signal app. How to download stickers on your smartphone through it? Let us know:
- First open http://signalstickers.com in your browser and select the sticker pack.
- Now add to Signal and then click on Install.
Then you will see the prompt, which will ask you to open the signal. Then whenever you click on the sticker icon, you’ll automatically see the sticker add.
- First open signalstickers.com in your browser and select the sticker pack.
- Now like Android here too you have to tap on Add to Signal.
This will automatically add sticker packs to your signal app.
In addition, you can search with #makeprivacystick hashtags on Twitter and here you will find new stickers in one place. Then you tap the link in a tweet with a sticker pack and then follow the same process of installing the sticker.