WhatsApp calling has been replaced by voice calling these days. Our phone has the option to record simple calls, but WhatsApp does not understand any way to record the call. No such feature has been given on WhatsApp itself. However, you can do this through a trick. So today we are telling you the way in which you can record any WhatsApp call (How to record WhatsApp Calls).
Record whatsApp calls in Android phone
- -For this you need to download a third party app to your smartphone.
- Go to the Google Play store and download Cube Call Recorder.
- Setup by open cube call recorder and then go to WhatsApp.
- -Call them on WhatsApp now whoever you want to talk to.
- -If the widget or icon of the cube call is visible during the call, it means it is working.
- -If there is any problem, open the app and go to settings and select the Force VoIP option.
- Try by calling again. If the problem is still coming, this feature may not work in your phone.
Record whatsApp calls in iPhone
- No need to download any third party apps in Apple.
- However, you will also need a Mac system and a second phone in addition to the iPhone.
- Now connect the iPhone to the Mac via lightning cable.
- Select ‘Trust this Computer’ on the iPhone if connecting for the first time.
- Open QuickTime on Mac.
Now go to File and select New Audio Recording.
- Next to the Record button in QuickTime, click on the down pointing arrow and choose iPhone.
- Press record button in QuickTime.
- Call your other phone on WhatsApp via iPhone.
- After connecting, receive calls in another phone and also add the person you want to talk to.
- Disconnect it once the call is complete.
- Turn off recording in QuickTime and save the file to mac.